Memorial Day Playlist


Upcoming: Memorial Day! This holiday always seemed to mark the start of summer for me; cranking out the barbecue, fluffing up the patio cushions, and that green grass smell! To help you all enjoy your M Day to the outermost extent, I've shared a fun and sunshine-welcoming playlist. So turn up your stereo, call over a group of friends, and get ready to bring on summer 2k14!

 

#1 Going Away: Meg and Dia


#2 Something I Need: One Republic


#3 Happy: Pharrell Williams


#4 The Mother We Share: Chvrches


#5 Helena Beat: Foster the People



#6 Little Light Rachel Platten


#7 Black Horse and the Cherry Tree: KT Tunstall


#8 I Choose You: Sara Barellies


#9 Oscar Wilde: Company of Thieves


#10 This Is the Life: Two Door Cinema Club



What are your plans for this coming Memorial Day? What are your favorite tunes to celebrate the holidays? Share with me and I'll check them out! XO.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top