Floppy Hats and Polaroids Make Good Friends


 

Happy Friday friends! Or should I say, Photoshoot Friday! My good friend and I felt inspired to take some retro pictures--thank you always pinterest--so we grabbed some fun props, tore frames off the walls, set up the camera and shot away! My friend and I always talk about how deeply needed a photoshoot was, yet this one was so spontaneous and hilarious. It's times like these filled with good friends and inspirations that make lasting memories. Here's a few of our favorites:

 









Don't you love these?! This was only our first attempt at a selfie-shoot, but you can surely expect more coming! Hope your Friday brings some good memories and lots of fun for you. Check out some of our other favorites on my bff's corner of the web.
XO my lovelies!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top