Don't Forget Me, Here's What I've Been Up To Lately...

 I'm here! Sorry for the delay friends, between wifi power outages and the holidays and my insane work schedule, I've neglected to update you all. Hope your 24th was a party with good food--that whole week I was in quite the routine from going to work a full day shift with crazy sales to rushing to be ready for the rodeo! Speaking of which, I think I also spaced on documenting a bit of my holiday fun, but the rodeo here in SF for Fiesta Days is my absolute most favorite time of year. Nothing better than cheesy nachos, smelly cows and cute cowboys! Am I right??
Anywho, I'm finally on the low in my schedule, I promise next time I neglect you I'll give ya a heads up. So here's some snippets of what I've been up to on my time off...
 

















 
 
Oh yeah! So next weekend my family and I are taking a few days off to go up to PC and stay a few nights in our Sundance cabin! Yipee I'm so excited! Shopping and camping and my buddies is going to be fantastic! And right now I'm currently looking at purchasing a polaroid Fuji film instax--won't that just complete the weekend? I trust I'm not the only one who gets overly excited about these little knick-knacks, right?? XO my dears!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top