Someone's Neck of the Woods



Happy Monday! Yesterday my family and I and some friends went for a little hike up the Grottos and a drive up the canyon for a bbq. It was a super fun activity and the bbq took it up a notch from last years' Grotto. Riding up the canyon in the bed of the truck with the evening sun portrayed an amazing view and made me think how lucky I am to live where I do; and especially since New York, I've become aware of my love for the mountains. And I know how this might sound... but every time I come to this canyon, I feel super nostalgic and really creative; like the whole mountain is my direct source of inspiration. I hope that you have a place like that for yourself--where you feel utterly happy and carefree and quite adventurous. If not, go find that place. I have.
XO.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top