80's WEEKEND PARTY


 1st semester is finally over. I'M (HALFWAY) DONE!! That feels so good to know. 4 more months until graduation :D anyways since my school is the cooliest we all went to a classic skating rink for a night of discotech fun! I can't even remember the last time I went roller-skating, probably like 5th grade. But I have ice skated before, and let's just say it's not something I ever want to try again. So basically picture me with all the super cool seniors literally hanging on my friends because I'm so uncoordinated and can't stand up on my own... I have so many bruises!! I hope one day I'll be able to conquer this struggle... dressed head to toe in cushioning pads. But here are a few snaps from our celebratory evening!


^^^lol my eyes are closed, but this is my favorite pic^^^
 

^^^okay let me tell about this last picture! Haha on our drive home down main street we noticed the strangely vacant road and decided to take advantage! We stopped the car and all ran out into the middle of the street to take a picture; dancing and screaming around like wet monkeys. So next time this fortunate event crosses you I hope you do something crazy, it's not very often we find ourselves alone in a crowded place. Plus it reminds me of the vacant intersection scene in The Notebook:)
I always forget how much fun it is to hang out with just the girls. You know you can always count on them for a good time, nothing expensive or fancy, just a knack for adventure. I don't have a lot of time left in high school, and I want to make the most of this short experience and make memories to look back on in a year and forever. It's just crazy to think that though it may seem like this is my whole life, that I will always be the person I am now, some of the best days of my life haven't even happened yet. And that sounds scary and thrilling and I cannot wait. But until then, I'm gonna be right where I am.
Now back to school...
XO.

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. love ur writing girl! and so glad you are enjoying the last of ur high school days! take advantage of it for sure!! u and ur friends r soo cute too! uncle brandon could teach you the roller/ice skating moves sometime, he rocks it!!! loves girly!!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top