BLACK & WHITE PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY

The other week the girls and I stole into the studio to test out the white wall for some b/w retro portraits. The processing of this shoot especially awed me to see the comparison of raw photos to their final result; all the planning and hours spent shaping an almost bare canvas into a totally new masterpiece. It's something I've become totally obsessed with. All in all I'm super proud at the turn out of this adventure and I hope it inspires you to try something new, too. Portrait photography is an aspect I'm incredibly in favor of, and it always surprises me to see how many different things you can come up with in one single area of photography. So dig in to these sweet shots!















^^^I think my next area of expedition will be self-portrait photography... #yikes!^^^
I'd love to hear what you think of these gems!
XX

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. k girly!! next time we come down to visit or you come this way, u should take some family and separate pics of my fam!! what do you think????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please!!! Miss you all lots!:) xoxooxo

      Delete

Back
to top