SENIOR PHOTOSHOOT 2K15

 
Can't believe I only have 8 more weeks of high school!! As bittersweet as I'm sure it will be, for now I'm so over it and can't wait to be a college student this fall. Even though the next few years will hold a lot more exams, tears, excitement, confusion, and definitely a lot less sleep, I'm ready for my life start!
I'm always incredibly honored and flattered when I'm asked to do a photoshoot for a client. So the other week my darling friend and I did some senior portraits up the canyon. It was way fun and I'm so happy with the results! It all just assures me that somewhere along the way, I managed to figure out how to take a reasonable photo. I hope you fall in love with these like I have!








Also, I have officially set up a Facebook account for my photography if you're interested in looking at more of my work. XX.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top