Cradle to Grave


 

Just some pictures and updates from lately: I graduated (post to come!), watched Nicholas Sparks' The Longest Ride twice, got ma nails did all cutesy, explored the idea of vlogging, read a regency romance novel, had a great Photoshoot for work, spent time alone in the house, discovered a new fruit juice obsession, learning a new piano song, got free dessert at Macaroni Grill, and celebrated with friends and family (featured above). I only have a couple days of summer before my CNA class starts and this small bit of freedom tastes so sweet. So I just wanted to update you all on what's been going on lately, I will share photos from graduation hopefully in the next day or two.
Hope everyone is having a lovely and safe weekend. I've also been doing a lot of reminiscing and going through old pictures from New York, as it is now a year ago when I went, wow time really flies! Anyways, this post was pointless, but I had a great day today celebrating with people I love and who have never fallen short of expressing their love, kindness, and support for me through these last few years. Love you all so much! Hope your weekend is filled with those who make you happy.
XOXO.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top