We Nicknamed Her Larry...


Hi everyone, it's been a while! I've been busy lately with my CNA class and lots of other things. My best friend left earlier this week to California to nanny for a year, so we've been having lots of outings and hang outs. I was so sad to see her go but am even more excited to watch her experience this new adventure! Best of luck, A! Xo. Anyways, I haven't been up to much other than that recently, my sister(s) and I are working on planning an awesome and super colorful (hint hint) photoshoot, so keep your eyes peeled! Earlier this week, I also made a couple collaboration vlogs with my sister, however I haven't decided how much I like them, I'm still getting the hang of it. So thanks for your support and patience :) In the meantime, here's some pictures of my dog... I hope you enjoy cause this is all I've got haha.

















Hope your summer is hot and sticky like ours has been! 'Til next time.
XOXO.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top