Happy Independence Day, USA


HAPPY 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND EVERYONE! Hope you had a safe and awesome holiday! If you've been keeping up with me on Instagram, you will know how much I love this celebration. The smell of fireworks is one of my most favorite smells ever! We were up all night last night playing with firework and sparklers, so it's now the 5th of July when I'm posting this. So for the first year in probably ever, we actually had windy and almost rainy weather for the holiday (this is very unnatural because it is the middle of the summer and I live in a desert). So that was a bummer! Luckily, it didn't end up raining until the early morning though. Once the heat cooled down and the storm slowly rolled in, the fun finally kicked up! Usually we go to the big parade with our extended family, but this year (and probably last year, too) my bro, A, was playing a baseball tournament, so that didn't happen:( But late in the afternoon we had a little BBQ in the backyard and went out for snow cones with our neighbor friends. The rest of the night basically just went down how you can see in the photos below. So it was a good and very safe holiday. I am so grateful and lucky to be living in such a beautiful and remarkable country. My heart goes out to everyone who has ever sacrificed their life or the life of a loved one to our incredible Nation. THANK YOU to those men and women!























We've got sparklers for dayyss now! But really, it took me quite a while to figure out how to take good firework pictures, and once I did, it was a lot of fun! If you would like me to do a post about how to take awesome pictures like these ones (enough time to practice for the 24th!), comment below! Because trust me, I read a lot of articles, and had lots of trial and error. But I think it worked out:)
What did you do for Independence Day? What's your favorite holiday activity or treat? How do you or anyone you know contribute to our Country? Share with me! 
Side note: I also decided to update my About page, so don't be shy! Go check it out! From there, I also linked a FAQ page where I answer a few questions you may have:)
ILYSMUSA. XOXO.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top