How To Define Happiness

tassle garland diy photo
Hi again! As you know, I've been trying to make this month a month for myself. So as a part of spreading some positive vibes, I put together this extensive list of things that make me happiest! Surprisingly, it was actually a lot harder to come up with than I thought it would be. So here goes!
1. Going out to dinner/shopping/movies
2. Taking long, hot baths (with bath bombs, of course!)
3. Spending time with my family
4. Sunshine and pretty flowers
5. Traveling. Even if it's just a car ride to the grocery store:)
6. Going to school
7. Taking pretty pictures
8. Anything outdoors
9. Playing with my dog, Sassy
10. Doing something hands-on creative
11. Working in a positive and rewarding environment
12. Eating ice cream and fast food
13. Getting dressed up and going to a fancy place
14. Organizing
15. Family movie nights
16. Meeting new people
17. Going to vintage antique craft fairs
18. Feeling accomplished
19. Doing something nice for someone else
20. Looking through old photos
OK that's all I can come up with for now. During my day I've been trying to keep these positive things in mind to help the day seem a little brighter:) I hope that you too will write a list of things that make you happy or grateful. You might be surprised at what you come up with! Give it a try and I'm sure you're day will be brighter too.
XOXO.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top