Videoshoot: Rooftop Series *bites nails*

sunflare provo rooftop portrait

Okay I wanted to hop on here real quick to share this awesome -albeit awkward on my part!- video my friend put together when we went up for a photo / video shoot last week on a rooftop. It was so much fun doing a photoshoot outside of work, since I don't get to do very many! Though I did do my other friends family pictures not long ago, maybe I will share soon... Anyways I loved having this shoot with a "city" theme, and this girl is a wizard with video editing so I wanted to share! Also, despite the fact that I shoot with amateur models, I don't know how to be in a video since I'm never in front of the camera lol. And don't mind all my hair touching... So much fun tho hope you enjoy **cheecky emoji grin**

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top